1. “Are you hungry now? ” “______. ”
A. All right B. No, a lot
C. Yes, a little D. I’m hungry, too
2. “______? ” “They’re going to get there by bus. ”
A. When are they going to get there
B. How are they going to get there
C. What are they going to do
D. Where are they going to get
3. “Would you like to have another cup of tea?”
“Yes, ______. ”
A. I would like to B. I would like
C. I would love D. I would want
4. “When shall we meet?”
“______ a quarter past two? ”
A. What about B. Which about
C. Who about D. Where about
5. —Excuse me, where’s the post office, please?
—Sorry, I don’t know.
A. Bye-bye B. That’s all the same
C. Thank you all the same D. Thank goodness
6. —Which sweater do you like better?
A. Good idea B. I can’t decide
C. Yes, it’s nice D. Yes, please
7. —How do you like the new film?
A. Very kind B. Very delicious
C. Very lucky D. Very interesting
8. —Could you come, please? I want some help.
A. Yes, I could B. You’re welcome
C. Sure. I’m coming now D. That’s right
9. —Don’t pick flowers in the school garden next time, Lili.
A. I have no idea B. Sorry, I won’t.
C. Is that so? D. Don’t worry.
10. —Sorry, mummy. I can’t tie my shoe.
—Don’t worry, dear. ______.
A. I want to help you B. I’ll help you
C. I’d like to help you D. I wish to help you