15. How did the woman come?
A. By train B. On foot C. By bus
16. How long had the man been waiting for her?
A. Nearly an hourB. More than an hour C. About five minutes
17. Why didn’t she tell her boss about her appointment?
A. Because shewww.ks5u.com thought the work wouldn’t take long.
B. Because she though the work wasn’t hard to do.
C. Because she didn’t think the boss would let her go.
18. How many people became homeless as a result of the storm?
A. Over two hundred. B. Over fourteen. C. About fifteen
19. Where were Mr Smith’s children when the storm started?
A. In the rooms. B. In the kitchen.C. In the yard
20. Why did Mr Smith go back their kitchen?
A. To get his missing child.
B. To get some food.
C. To get some clothes.