6. What does Tom usually have for lunch?
A. A cup of coffee and some chicken.
B. A sandwich and a cup of coffee.
C. Sandwiches and some fruit.
7. Why doesn’t he want to eat anything for dinner sometimes?
A. Because he wants to lose weight.
B. Because he is too tired.
C. Because he has no time.
8. Where does the conversation most likely take place?
A .In hospital. B .In factory.C .In his home.
9. Why does the man want to go in May?
A. It’s cheaper to go by plane than by train.
B. It’s easier to get a ticket.
C. It’s the most beautiful season.
10. Where does the man want to go?
A. To Guangzhou. B. To Shanghai. C. To Beijing.
11. What can the woman do in Guangzhou?
A. Visit the zoo. B. Visit her old friend.C. Visit her aunt.
12. What is Mr. Carson doing when Mr. Prince calls him?
A. He is having a talk with his customer.
B. He is having a meeting right now.
C. He is out instead of having a meeting now.
13. What’s the number of Mr. Prince’s telephone?
A. Hong Kong----68261427 高考资源网extension 4063
B .Hong Kong----86261427 extension 4036.
C .Hong Kong----86261427 extension 4036.
14. When can Mr. Carson ring Mr. Prince according to the woman?
A. He’ll ring Mr. Prince as soon as he returns from lunch.
B. He’ll ring Mr. Prince as soon as he returns before lunch.
C. He’ll ring Mr. Prince as soon as he goes away from lunch.