《初二英语 Unit 10 I’ve had this bike for three years练习题》，希望对大家有所帮助。
1. She’s owned the toy tiger since she was a baby. (对划线部分提问)
she owned the toy tiger?
2. Kim came here about two hours ago. (改为同义句)
Kim here for about two hours.
3. We no longer keep the bread maker. (改为同义句)
We keep the bread maker .
4. He usually goes swimming three or four times a week. (对划线部分提问)
does he usually go swimming?
5. They’ve been back for a year. (改为否定句)
They back for a year.
1. your, kept, book, long, has, Tim, how
2. have, for, than, I, had, lion, more, two, toy, the, months
3. since, Kate, ten, has, was, old, learned, she, years, Chinese
4. seen, a, of, haven’t, I, him, couple, weeks, for
5. a, such, she, had, happy, countryside, childhood, the, in
Ⅰ. 1. How long has 2. has been 3. don’t; any longer
4. How often
5. haven’t been
Ⅱ. 1. How long has Tim kept your book
2. I have had the toy lion for more than two months
3. Kate has learned Chinese since she was ten years old
4. I haven’t seen him for a couple of weeks
5. She had such a happy childhood in the countryside