八年级英语下册Module 6 hobbies测试题，希望对大家有所帮助。
一. Choose the best answer
1. — Hi, Mum. I’m cooking the dinner.
A. That’s great. B. OK C. Really D. Guess
2. —Can you send a postcard to my friend?
—Certainly. ________me the name and address.
A. Say B. Speak C. Talk D. Tell
3. Wang Hui is __________ his mother on his cell phone.
A. drawing B. leaving C. calling D. dressing
4. —Are you having a good time?
—Yes. _________, we’re going back.
A. Anyway B. So C. Then D. Because
5. Don’t talk here. They are __________.
A. walking B. playing C. sitting D. sleeping
6. In summer the sun is too hot at _________.
A. morning B. midday C. midnight D. evening
7. ________your new clothes and let’s have a look.
A. Dress B. Put on C. Get dressed D. Wear
8. —__________ the trip?
—Yes, we are.
A. Does he enjoy B. Do you enjoy C. Is Sam enjoying D. Are you enjoying
9. My cat likes ______ in the sun.
A. singing B. reading C. lying D. working
10. There are many people on the bus . Some are sitting and _________ are standing.
A. the others B. others C. all D. some
11. The tiger ____ breakfast.
A. run for B. runs C. is running D. is running for
12. Some people are having ________ at home.
A. afternoon tea B. afternoon’s tea C. afternoon teas D. tea of afternoon
13. _______ are they having dinner?
A. Who B. Which C. Where D. What
14. He usually sends ________ postcards to his friend.
A. a lot B. lot of C. a lot of D. a lots
15. He ______ on the grass and _____ the sun.
A. is lying, enjoy B. is lying, having C. is lying, enjoying D. lies, enjoy
二. Fill in the blanks with a proper word.
1. Betty is __________ a school trip.
2. Don’t read _______ the sun. It’s bad for your eyes.
3. Here is a postcard: Greetings __________ Australia.
4. He is waiting ________ his mother.
5. Families are getting together _______ the moment.
6. Do you go to school ____ a car or by bus?
7. Thank you ______ you postcard.
8. He is walking to a put and having a _________.
9. I enjoy the concert a __________.
10. Next Sunday is my sister’s birthday, so now I am shopping for _________.
(A)Plans for the weekend
Ken：Right, this weekend we should get up early so we can do more things!xkb1.com
Jack：We can go to the noodle shop at 8 a.m. for some food.
Ken：Okay, and at 9 a.m. we can go to the stadium and play basketball. Then we are going to the park for a picnic lunch with my family.
Jack：And then we are going to the computer center.
Ken：Right—we can buy some computer books, and then we can go to my house to check our e-mail and then watch television.
Jack：Saturday’s going to be fun, but what are we going to do on Sunday?
Ken：I know—get up at 8 a.m., go to the park at 9 and go on the lake in a boat.
Jack：Yes, we can have hamburgers for lunch!
Ken：Great—I love hamburgers!
Jack：Amy is having a party in the afternoon—do you want to go?
Ken：I can’t—I have a test on Monday—so I have to stay home to do my homework and then revise!
Jack：Yes, I should stu dy too. Oh, well, see you tomorrow
四. Complete the table
Rodney is a famous musician. Napoleon is an emperor. Rodney writes a lot of music. One day, Napoleon goes to Rodney’s concert. He enjoys the music very much. He wants to see Rodney. So he asks others to invite Rodney to his box. Rodney is worried because he doesn’t have full dresses. He says he can’t see the Emperor like that. But when Napoleon knows that, he says, “There is no request between two emperors.” Then people call Rodney Music Emperor.
1. Napoleon goes to the concert to _________.
A. watch a ballet B. listen to music C. have a meeting D. see Rodney
2. Napoleon wants to _______ the writer of the music.
A. see B. tell C. teach D. find
3. The __________ is called Rodney.
A. music B. musician C. emperor D. opera
4. The writer is worried because ________.
A. his music is not very good
B. Napoleon is an emperor
C. he has some other things to do
D. he doesn’t dress very well
5. Rodney is an emperor too, because ____________.
A. his music is very beaut iful
B. Napoleon thinks he is an emperor
C. he wants to be an emperor
D. he meets the Emperor Napoleon.
五. Cloze test
Have you ever seen snow? A lot of people in the world have not. A lot of countrie s 1_________ have snow—or they have it only on the tops of very high mountains. In Scotland and in the north of England, there is quite a lot of snow every 2______, but in the south of England, there is usually 3__________.
When a student from 4__ _____ country like Malaya or Indonesia comes to Britain in autumn for the first time, he feels cool at first. There are 5________dark clouds, gray sky and cold rain in Britain in autumn, and most students from warm countries do not like this.
But snow is diffe rent although it is very 6_______ . Perhaps, after several da rk mornings, the student wakes up one day, and there is a lot of 7_____ _ in his room. He thinks, “Is it so late?” and jumps out of the bed. But no, it is not very late. He 8______ out of the window—and there is the 9______, on the ground and on the roofs of the houses and 10______. The light in his room came from that cle an, beautiful white snow.
1. A. often B. never C. only D. ever
2. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. winter
3. A. little B. a little C. few D. a few
4. A. a cold B. a windy C. a warm D. a rainy
5. A. no B. not C. often D. even
6. A. dirty B. bad C. beautiful D. handsome
7. A. light B. dark C. wind D. bright
8. A. sees B. looks C. looks at D. reads
9. A. rain B. wind C. for D. snow
10. A. somewhere B. nowhere C. everywhere D. anywhere
一. 1—5 CDCAD 6—10 BBDCA 11—15 DACCC
二. 1. on 2. in 3. from 4. for 5. at 6. in 7. for 8. drink 9. lot 10. presents
Get up Get up
Go to the noodle shop Go to the park and go on the lake in a boat
Go to the stadium and play basketball Have hamburgers for lunch
Go to the park for a picnic lunch Stay home to do homework and revise
Go to the computer center, buy s ome computer books
Go to Ken’s house to check email and watch TV
五. 1—5 BDACC 6—10 CABD