A. A. A. 听问题，选择最佳答案。
( ) 1. A. Twelve B. Twenty-four C. Sixty
( ) 2. A. Sunday B. Monday C. Tuesday
( ) 3. A. Seven o’clock B. Tuesday C. September 1st
( ) 4. A. Basketball B. Vegetables C. Sweater
( ) 5. A. By plane B. By sea C. By bus
( ) 1. Where is the big tree?
A. Near the river B. In the river
C. Near the house D. Near the school
( ) 2. What are the boys doing?
A. They are reading books B. They are swimming
C. They are boating D. They are playing football
( ) 3. What are there in the tree?
A. Some birds B. Some boys C. Some dogs D. Some cats
( ) 4. Who is going to climb the tree?
A. A boy B. A cat C. A dog D. A bird
( ) 5. What colour is the dog?
A. White B. Black C. Brown D. Yellow
1. How far do you live from my house? ________.
A: An hour B: Three times
C: Ten minutes’ walk D: At ten
2. We couldn’t wait to _______ the bus. We don’t have enough time to wait for the next.
A: get off B: get out of C: get into D: get on
3. There are many _____ from all over the world in the World Park.
A: interest of places B: interested placed
C: places of interest D: interesting places
4. Kitty ______ drive Linda to the shopping mall, but the car didn’t work.
A: planed to B: planned to C: plans to D: makes a plan to
5. The trip from the school ________ about half an hour by coach. It was too _____.
A: spends, bored B: takes, bored
C: spent, boring D: took, boring
6. --I want to go skiing. I don’t like diving.
-- But skiing is _______ diving.
A: not so dangerous as B: as safe as
C: as dangerous as D: as easy as
7. He always has a great time ________.
A: make friends B: making friends
C: to make friends D: made friends
8. Amy’s legs are longer than ______.
A: my B: her C: me D: mine
9. You scored 95 points. I scored 90 points. I scored _______ points.
A: few B: little C: fewer D: less
10. --What is she like?
-- ________. Do you think she’s good-looking.
A: Hiking B: She has straight, long hair
C: A singer D: A tree
11. Please don’t tell _____ about ______.
A: someone, he B: anyone, myself
C: everyone, his D: anyone, me
12. Tom is a true friend, ______ I didn’t like him at the ______.
A: but, beginning B: or, end
C: and, end D: and, beginning
13. They hope _____ the Palace Museum next week.
A: me to visit B: visiting
C: themselves to visit D: to visit
14. He didn’t know ______.
A: to buy which one B: which one to buy
C: which to buy one D: one to buy which
15. Miss Li decided not to go to the meeting because it is about ________.
A: some important thing B: unimportant something
C: something unimportant D: unimportant anything
16. Did he and you enjoy _______ at recess?
A: themselves B: himself
C: yourselves D: yourself and himself
17. I can’t speak English ______ you can.
A: so well like B: as well as
C: as good as D: so good as
18. She is taller than ______ girl in her class.
A: any other B: any
C: an other D: other
19. I like ______ my joy _____ my friends.
A: share, with B: sharing, with
C: share, and D: sharing, and
20. He is doing his homework now. He will go and play football when he ______ it.
A: finish B: will finish
C: finishes D: finished