1. A. thin B. heavy C. short D. easy
2. A. free B. right C. left D. hot
3. A. finish B. have C. start D. make
4. A. south B. northern C. west D. eastern
5. A. here B. where C. home D. down
II. 听句子，判断所给图画与你听到的句意是否相符。相符的写"T", 不相符的写"F"。(5分)
A B C D E
1. _________ 2._________ 3. __________ 4. _________ 5. _________
1. Nancy is from England.
2. Nancy was born on March 20, 1990.
3. Nancy lived in London for three years.
4. Nancy's father found a job in China.
5. Nancy likes the Chinese people and the Chinese food.
IV. 听短文， 根据其内容完成下列各句。(5分)
1. From this passage we know that having a good________can help us work better.
2. Breakfast is important because you have nothing to eat for the whole ________.
3. Rice or bread, an egg, ________ and fruit would make a good breakfast.
4. A good breakfast can help us ________ better and play more happily.
5. This passage tells us a good breakfast is very________.
1. There are some______(三明治) on the table.
2. Saul Bellow was an ______(杰出的) American writer.
3. They went to the ______(水族馆) yesterday.
4. Don't forget to ______ (赞赏) the baby.
5. She began to learn the ______ (手风琴) when she was five years old.
6. I know your sister is a ______ (violin).
7. Mr Li is a ______ (love) father.
8. Who is the ______ (win), Lily or Lucy?
9. Many ______ (visit) come to China every year.
10. Ronaldo is a ______ (Brazil) football player.
11. -The apple is too big.
-You can ______ first.
A. cut it up B. cut them up
C. cut up them D. cut up it
12. -______ do you go to school every day?
A. Where B. How C. Why D. Who
13. -______ yogurt do we need?
A. How many B. How long
C. How much D. How far
14. Please put some relish on ______ bread.
A. one B. any C. two D. one piece of
15. -Did you meet our English teacher?
A. Yes, I was B. No, I didn't
C. Yes, I didn't D. No, I did
16. He didn't have a day ______ last week.
A. off B. of C. away D. from
17. After hard work, I felt tired ______ happy.
A. and B. or C. but D. so
18. He wants to become an actor ______ the future.
A. to B. on C. at D. in
A. How is the weather
B. How are you
C. What's your name
D. How do you do
20. You are never ______ young ______ start doing things.
A. so; that B. such; that
C. too; to D. to; too
My brother is good at ______ ______ ______.
Miss Wang ______ ______ English and management in the university.
Do you have ______ ______ to say?
Please ______ the milk ______ the cup.
She is ______ ______ ______everyone likes her.
A: Today we are (26)______ to have real Chinese food.
B: Really? (27)______ is it?
A: Oh, it's my favorite, Beijing Duck. We eat it (28)______ this kind of pancakes, sauce and Chinese onions.
B: Oh, it (29)______delicious. May I (30)______ a taste, please?
A: Sure. (31)______ you are. Could you pass me the sauce, (32)______?
B: Of (33)______. Would you like some more duck?
A: No, thank you. I'm full. It was really(34)______.
B: If you have time, I would like to invite you to have some real English (35)______.
A: Thank you very much.
Doctors tell us that holidays are important. We should have a__36__from work for a week or two weeks every year. If it is possible, they say, we should__37__our homes and go to another __38__ of the country. We should go away for __39__. Then, after the holidays, we will be __40__and get ready for__41__again.
But some people do not want to leave their homes to__42__in other places. They do not like a sudden change in their lives. They think their __43__are best of all. And some people can have a rest in__44__way. They can go to visit their friends. They can have a__45__holidays together.
36. A. rest B. meeting C. time D. talk
37. A. stay B. leave C. go D. come
38. A. cities B. towns C. villages D. parts
39. A. work B. study C. holidays D. cooking
40. A. better B. healthy C. bad D. best
41. A. work B. sports C. study D. play
42. A. go B. come C. stay D. reach
43. A. work B. homes C. room D. house
44. A. one B. other C. another D. others
45. A. better B. best C. well D. good
Mr and Mrs Green lived in a big city. Last summer, they went to a country for their holiday. They enjoyed it very much because it was a quiet, clean place.
One day they went for a walk early in the morning and met an old man. He lived on a farm, and he was sitting under a warm sun in front of his house. Mr Green asked him, "Do you like to live in this quiet place?"
The old man said, "Yes, I do."
Mr Green said, "What are the good things about it?"
The old man answered, "Well, the people here know each other. They often come and visit me, and I often go and visit them, and there are also lots of children here."
"That's interesting, and what are the bad things?" Mr Green said.
The old man thought for a moment and then said, "Well, the same things, really."
46. Mr and Mrs Green went to the country ________.
A. to spend their holiday
B. to see the old man
C. to visit the quiet place
D. to visit their old friends
47. Mr and Mrs Green enjoyed the country because________.
A. it was far from the city
B. it was quiet and clean
C. it was a farm
D. they wanted to live there
48. The old man said, "Yes, I do." "I do" here means "________".
A. I like to go out for a walk early in the morning
B. I like to sit in the warm sun
C. I like to spend my holiday
D. I like to live in this place
49. Mr and Mrs Green took a walk ________.
A. early in the morning
B. after breakfast
C. in the evening
D. at noon
50. Did the old man like the people to come and visit him?
A. Yes, he did. B. No, he didn't.
C. Sometimes he did, but sometimes he didn't.
D. We don't know.
I. 1. fat 2. wrong 3. end 4. western 5. there
Key: 1-5 ABCDA
II. 1. Please put the bananas and yogurt in the blender.
2. There are two teaspoons and a knife in the picture.
3. Miss Li took many photos last year.
4. The boy likes swimming in the river.
5. Mrs Smith is sneezing.
Key: 1-5 TFTFT
III. M: Hi, Nancy! May I ask you some questions, please?
M: When were you born?
W: On February 12, 1990.
M: Where were you born?
W: In a small town near London.
M: How long did you live there?
W: About seven years.
M: Why did you move to China?
W: Because my father found a job in China.
M: How do you like China?
W: It's great.
M: What do you like about China?
W: The people and the food.
Key: 1-5 TFFTT
IV. A good breakfast is very important, because after a night's sleep, your body needs food for the morning's work. A good breakfast should have rice or bread, an egg, milk and fruit. On a cold morning a hot drink is important. You must get up early to have enough time to eat breakfast. A good breakfast helps you to smile more easily. It helps you to be friendlier and also helps you to work better and play more happily. You will have more fun after you enjoy a good breakfast.
Key: 1. breakfast 2. night 3. milk 4. work 5. important
I. A) 1. sandwiches 2. outstanding 3. aquarium 4. admire 5. accordion
B) 6. violinist 7. loving 8. winner 9. visitors 10. Brazilian
II. 11-15 ABCDB 16-20 ACDAC
III. 21. playing table tennis 22. majored in 23. anything else 24. pour, into 25. so clever that
IV. 26. going 27. What 28. with 29. smells 30. have 31. Here 32. please 33. course 34. delicious 35. food
V. 36-40 ABDCB 41-45 ACBCA
VI. 46-50 ABDAC
My friend's name is Wang Hua. She is a schoolgirl. She was born in April, 1988. There are three people in her family. Her father is a doctor and her mother is an English teacher. She studies Chinese, math, English, music, history and some other subjects at school. She likes computer very much and she is good at it. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, collecting stamps and listening to popular songs.