A. 听对话回答问题 (共10 小题;每小题1分;计 10分)
5. How did the woman’s uncle go to work today?
A. By motorbike. B. By bike. C. On foot.
6. What’s the man’s family name?
A. Henry John. B. John. C. Brown.
7. Who is the man’s favourite basketball player?
A. Michael Jordan. B. Yao Ming. C. Kong Linghui.
8. What language can Han Mei learn from them?
A. Chinese and Japanese. B. Chinese and English.
C. English and Japanese.
9. Where will the young lady put the rubbish?
A. In the dustbin. B. In front of the house. C. Behind the house.
10. What does Mary often do to help her mother?
A. She often help her mother to cook meals.
B. She often help her mother with the washing.
C. She often help her mother to clean the house.
11. Where is the man going?
A. The railway station. B. The clock tower. C. The park.
12. Why can’t the man find the place?
A. This is his first time to visit the place.
B. The railway station is still next to the clock tower.
C. Things have changed a lot over the years.
13. How many main icons does the program have?
A. Four. B. Five. C. Six.
14. Which icon should be clicked if you want to listen to people talking?
A. Book B. Tour C. Ear.
15. What can you do if you click on the ‘Pencil’ icon?
A. Go on short tours. B. Do some exercises.
C. Read stories and articles.
16. Bob’s favourite was _________.
A singing B dancing C drawing
17. It was difficult for Bob to join the school dancing group because ________.
A. the school only had a girls’ dancing group
B. the school didn’t allow(允许)boys to dance
C. the group had enough dancers already
18. The school is worried that ___________ if Bob stayed in the group.
A. nobody would watch their dance
B. other boys would join and the girls might leave
C. other schools would laugh at them
19. The judge(法官) thought the school’s decision was ___________.
A. useful B. necessary C. wrong
20. We can infer(推断) that Bob felt ________ when he went back to the group.
A sad B happy C hungry
21. ---How long __________ your parents ___________?
---For about twenty years.
A. did, marry B. have, married
C. have, got married D. have, been married
22. Jay Chou plays the role ________ Kato _______the 3D moive ‘ The Green Horney’.
A. of, of B. of, in C. in, in D. in, of
23. ---Look at the boy running on the playground. Is it David?
---It ______ be him. I saw him go to the teachers’ office just now.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C. couldn’t D. must
24. My uncle ___________ a farmer. Now he is a driver.
A. is used to B. is used to be C. used to being D. used to be
25. There is little coffee in the bottle,____________?
A .is there B. isn’t there C. is it D. isn’t it
26. ---When will the plane ___________?
--- In an hour.
A. reach B. arrive in C. get to D. arrive
27. ___________ great fun it is to fly kites! ________ fantastic time the children are having!
A. What, What a B. What, What C. How, How a D. What a, What
28. My father ___________ a letter yesterday, but I’m not sure if he has finished it.
A. wrote B. was writing C. has written D. writes
29. The weather in Hong Kong is quite different from __________ in Beijing.
A. it B. them C. that D. those
30. I ___________ my computer for almost ten years. It still works OK.
A. bought B. have bought C. have had D. have
31. My dad __________ to Singapore for a meeting. He ________ there twice.
A. has gone, has been B. has been, has gone
C. has gone, has gone D. has been, has been
32. What _______ to you in the last ten years?
A. was happened B. has happened C. happened D. has been happened
33. Though the key was pressed, nothing ______ on the screen.
A. appeared B. was appeared C. appears D. is appeared
34.You earn a point _______ you answer a question correctly. Which is WRONG?
A. every time B. each time C. whenever D. while
35. ---We could ask Jim to sing a song for the party.
---________ He isn’t good at singing.
A. That’s a good idea. B. I’m afraid not.
C. Why not? D. I hope so.
These days computer games have bcome more and more popular in many cities and towns. A lot of small shops along busy ___36___ have changed into computer game houses in order to get more ___37__. These places are always crowded with people
In the computer game houses, people ___38___ a lot of money matching on the machine. It’s __39___ for one to beat a computer, but one can do well after trying again and again. People want to ___40__ when they play computer games. The more they ___41___, the more they want to win, and at last they even can’t ___42____ without it.
The result is that some people don’t want to ___43___ and they play in computer game houses for hours and hours. For school boys, things are ___44____. They don’t want to have ___45____. When school is over, they rush to the computer houses near their ___46____. Some of them can get enough money from their ____47___. Some of them are not ___48____ to get the money. So they have to steal or rob others’ and become ____49___ . Computer game addiction(上瘾) is a ___50____ problem in our life. Something has to be done to stop it.
36. A. streets B. schools C. towns D. cities
37. A. boysB. money C. computers D. houses
38. A. take B. spend C. cost D. pay
39. A. possibleB. easyC. goodD. hard
40. A. readB. learn C. win D. download
41. A. lose B. try C. waste D. watch
42. A. comeB. eat C. studyD. live
43. A. watch TV B. go out C. stay there D. work
44. A. better B. exciting C. even worse D. interesting
45. A. lessons B. games C. families D. sports
46. A. classes B. rooms C. schools D. shops
47. A. classmates B. teachers C. sisters D. parents
48. A. lucky B. unlucky C. careful D. polite
49. A. good B. bad C. rich D. poor
50. A. important B. serious C. unusual D. wonderful