一.根据句意或汉语提示填单词(每空一分，共120分)(Under the sentence was intended to fill in a word or a Chinese language tips)
1. I'm s______ out，I shouldn't study tonight，I need to have a good rest. 2. I'm t______ ， can you give me something to drink? 3. It's i______ us to eat b______ diet. 4. I don't b______ the story， it's not true(真实的)。 5. The patient(病人)is so w______ that he can't stand up. 6. If you are too t______ ， please lie down and rest. 7. My teacher is very a______ with me because I'm late again. 8. If you have bad bread， you may have a s______. 9. What's the m______ with you， madam? 10. Can you work out the math p______ ? 11. Can you give me some a______ on how to study English well? 12. Eating a b______ diet helps you keep healthy. 13. We walk with our f______ and eat with our t______ . 14. T______ Chinese doctors believe we need a balance of yin and yang. 15. She has a terrible c______，and she needs to see a doctor. 16. I'm not f______ well today，I can't go to school. 17. I am b______ my sister this evening because my mother is ill. 18. I'm going h______ in the mountains next Sunday. 19. What's your p______ for your summer holiday. 20. How about s______ at home this morning because it's raining outside.21. We plan t___ v______ Tibet next year. 22. I'm going o___ May1st and coming back i___June. 23. Yesterday my father f____________to lock the door when he left home. And he l______his keys(钥匙) on the table. 24. Some people like to live in cities， but others like to live in the c______. 25. I met many foreign t______in Jiuzhai valleys(九寨沟)。 26. I like going bike r______. And you? 27. They r______a room from Mrs White last week. 28. Liu Dehua is f______ as an actor and he is also famous f______ singing.29. She is l______Shanghai for Beijing next month，and she will be away for a month. 30. We should love n______and protect(保护) it. 31. Classes begin at 7：40 in the morning and f______ at 5：00 in the afternoon. 32. After I finished______ (write) a letter. I listened to music. 33. We are t______ a long vacation this summer. 34. I want to cook something d______ for my parents. 35. All the students plans to have a very r______ vacation，they will be relaxed after the vacation. 36. You can forget a______ your problems when you travel. 37. Ben wanted to visit Spain(西班牙)， but finally d______ o___Canada. 38. China is f______ f the Great Wall. 39. I p______ to take walks with my mother after dinner. 40. He d______ to take the jacket， although it was very expensive. 41. The story sounds i______， and I'm i______in it. 42. I know there are many people w______ speak French in Canada. 43. I have a new watch， let me s______ it to you. 44. He returned home o______ a cold， windy morning. 45. Thirty m______is half an hour. 46. Can you wait for me at the bus s______ ? 47. He gets up e______， so he is never late for school. 48. It usually t______ Sally twenty minutes to ride her bike to school. 49. How f______is it from his home to school? About 5 minutes‘ bus ride. 50. My home is next to school. So I w______ to school. 51. Children d______on(依靠) their parents for food and clothing. 52. I think bikes and buses are the most means of t______ in China. 53. Beijing is in n______ of China， and Guangzhou is in s______China.= Beijing is in n______China，and Guangzhou is in s______ China. 54. Jim isn't at school today because he is i______in hospital. 55. Travelling by ship is a lot m______ fun than taking a bus. 56. In South Korea，most students get to school b_____subway. 57. Lily r_____her bike to school.= Lily gets to school o_____her bike.=Lily gets to school b_____bike. 58. I have two cats. One is white， the o______is black. 59. The museum is very f______from here， but you can take the subway to get there. 60. We should plant a lot of trees to make our city beautiful. The m______ trees，the better. 61. It takes me t______ m______ time to clean my room，I am m______t______ tired. 62. Don't w______ about me. I can look after myself. 63. Hurry up， there is only a little time l______ . 64. How long does it take? Oh，it d______on where you are and the means oftransportation. 65. He has a q______breakfast，and runs to school q______ . 66. They lived there f______about 50 years. 67. I s______ two hours doing my homework yesterday. But today it only t______ me half an hour to finish all the homework. 68. I don't like this shirt， so I want to see a______ .69. English is different f______Chinese. 70. There a______a large number of books in the library， and the number of books i_____about 10000. 71. Ann’s home is far f_____her school，it’s about 10 kilometers a______ from school. 72. Must I finish my homework first?No，you n______. May I open the door?No，you m______. 73. We are very busy today. We have to s______for the math test. 74. There is going to ba guitar c______in our school next week. 75. Thanks for inviting me， but today I can‘t go with you. Maybe we can go to the movies a______time. 76. O______ the evening of May 1，they went to Tom‘s party. 77. She is ill， so she has to s______in bed. 78. Thanks for a______me to your party. 79. Are the boys l______ to the radio? 80. A： My mother is ill in hospital. B： Oh， I‘m sorry to h______ that. 81. I would love tmake friends with him. 82. He is t______her guitar lessons next week. 83. What about p______soccer with us? 84. Xiao Ming is watching a football m______. 85. Can you tell me the w______story? I know nothing about it. 86. He can‘t eat anything u______he s______the doctor. 87. Can you come o______ to my house this weekend? 88. We often have c______lessons in the laboratory(实验室)。 89. If you want to play tennis well， you need more t______ . 90. Thank you for your i______to visit next week. 91. Would you like something to drink? No， t______. 92. All of us must practice s______English after class. 93. She is l______for Hong Kong the day after tomorrow. 94. She has to help her mother with the c (烧饭)。 95. Do you want a cake? Yes， please. I usually eat a lot when I am hungry. 96. B______of the twins are funny and they are b______students. 97. Kathy exercises every day， she is very a______ . 98. Tom is a little w______than Jim，and Lucy is more s______ than Lily. 99. This book is as i______as that one. 100. Jim is b______ than Tom at English. 101. T______they are poor，they are happy. 102. Which is b______， the moon or the earth? 103. Our school is much larger than y______ . 104. If you want to be thinner and healthier，you should eat______ meat and take m______ exercise. 105. He came back onthe evening of June1st. 106. China is l______ than any other country in Asia.= China is the l______in Asia. 107. The more you speak English， the b______you can speak it. 108. He is a funny man，he makes me l______all the time. 109. I like to have friends who are like me. What‘s your o______ ? 110. Call the office at 553-6686 for more i______ (信息)。 111. He often b______ (打败) me in tennis. 112. May I u______your dictionary? Certainly， here you are. 113. There are many p______in train， so it‘s hard to find a seat. 114. A plane travel much f______ than a bus. 115. He heard the birds s______in the tree. 116. How f______ is the school from here?Ten minutes‘ walk. 117. E______ too much meat is bad for your health. 118. Peter is bad， John is even w______than Peter. 119. I‘m not good at Chinese， can you give me some a______?120. I don’t b the story， it's not true.
1. My grandparents live ______ 36 Xiaoyuan Road.
A. in B. on C. at D. /
2. I don’t like this fish soup because it tastes_______
A. delicious B. good C. pretty D. salty
3. He’s a basketball fan and he wants to see Yao Ming _______ one day.
A. himself B. him C. his D. he
4. ______of the students in the class would like to go to school by bike in such terrible weather.
A. All B. Both C. Neither D. None
5. —Do you still have a headache, Bill?
—No, it’s______. I’m all right now, mum.
A. gone B. run C. left D. dropped
6. —Bob, would you like to come to our dinner party?
A. Yes, I would B. Yes, I’d love to C. No, I wouldn’t D. No, I don’t go
7. You ________ be late for class. You must get to school on time.
A. must B. can C. can’t D. may
8. Don’t forget to write letters. All of us hope to hear from you________.
A. quickly B. fast C. soon D. quick
9. I can not afford ________ a piano.
A. buying her B. her to buy C. buy for her D. to buy her
10. Is this ________ the railway station?
A. the way for B. the way to C. the way from D. going for
11. It was clever______ you _______ this question.
A. for; to answer B. of; to answer C. of; answer D. for; answer
12. I’ll let you know as soon as he______
A. is coming back B. will come back
C. comes back D. come back
13. I am sorry for ________ yesterday.
A. wake you up B. wake up you C. waking up you D. waking you up
14. Grandma couldn’t keep up with me and I had to stop ________ her.
A. waiting for B. to wait for C. to waiting D. waited
15. —Look! This sweater is beautiful.
A. Why not try it on B. Why not trying on it
C. Why not try on it D. Why not trying it on
1. A lot of____ ____(visit) visited our school last year.
2. It takes me ten minutes__ ___(get) to my home by bus.
3. The famous actor just finished_____ ___(make) his new movie.
4. There are six___ _____(sheep) in his family.
5. Some of __ ___(we) are good at swimming.
popular, with, sore, sound, mile, hardly ever, by, stay, quiet, take
1. —I have a throat.
—You should see a doctor.
2. My father often goes to school subway.
3. —We are going camping tomorrow.
4. The boy is sleeping. Please keep .
5.It is about 5 from here to the hospital.
6. I help my father the sheep on the farm on weekends.
7. I really enjoy at the beach because it is so cool and relaxing!
8.Tomorrow we an important lesson so we can’t go with you.
9. Many people like him. And he is than you.
10.My sister is lazy and unhealthy because she exercises.