(Ⅰ)录音中有五组对话, 听一遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)
1. When will Mr White move to Paris?
A. Next week. B. Next month.
C. Next year.
2. Where will John take a holiday?
A. In Hong Kong. B. In Singapore.
C. In Sydney.
3. What does Peter think he will be in ten years?
A. An astronaut. B. An engineer.
C. A pilot.
4. What does the man think of the prices of things in 100 years?
A. Everything will be cheaper.
B. Everything will be more expensive.
C. Everything will be free.
5. What are they talking about?
A. The pollution. B. The traffic.
C. The jobs.
1. W: When will you move to Paris, Mr White?
M: Oh, I’m going to move there next month.
2. W: Hi, John. Where are you going for your holiday?
M: Well, I will take a holiday in Singapore.
3. W: Peter, what do you think you will be in 10 years?
M: Well, I think I will be a pilot.
4. W: Will people use paper money in 100 years?
M: I don’t think so. Everything will be free by then.
5. W: I think there will be less pollution in the future.
M: I hope so.
答案: 1~5. BBCCA
(Ⅱ)录音中有一篇短文, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5分)
6. People will probably spend their holiday .
A. under the sea B. at home
C. on the moon
7. Some people will live .
A. under the sea B. on the moon
C. at home
8. Women will have more free time because they won’t .
A. go to work B. do housework
C. look after babies
9. We will be able to do shopping when we .
A. are at home B. leave home
C. are in shops
10. Children can study at home .
A. with robot B. on TV
C. on the radio
We all dream about life in the future. What do you think it will belike?
Maybe in the future people will fly into space and spend their holiday onthe moon, and some people will live under the sea. There will be robots in ourhome. Women won’t do housework, and they will have more free time to do otherthings. Robots will help them to do everything at home. We will be able to doshopping without leaving our home.
I’m sure that there will be more e-schools, so children can study at homethrough the Internet or on TV. They won’t go to school every day.
答案: 6~10. CABAB